I've lost the plot. The storyline is tangled up already and the only villain* I can think of wouldn't even be sentient. It was going to be about Ross Jenkins (Ross - I love Ross) but I couldn't think of a way to get him in my story and set it after series 4, so I created a brother for him. Except by doing that I'll need to write ~flashbacks~ and I don't like bringing people out of a narrative like that. It could have a skewed timeline but I'm not sure I have the talent to write it without getting myself in a complete muddle. After all, I've muddled myself up with this.
Over 900 words, however! In seven hours! That's ... 128 words an hour! Go effort! ... -_-
*Inspiration of the 'villain' courtesy of a radio car advert.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on and on...
These are my answers from be_my_constant
: ( Meme the firstCollapse )MEME 2:
Comment to this post and I will give you 5 subjects/things I associate you with. Then post this in your LJ and elaborate on the subjects given. ( Meme the secondCollapse )
Duffy's looking exquisite tonight. Understated. Love it. She did look at little stunned on her first slightly incoherent acceptance speech but she rocked the next one. And she totally rocks that stunning red dress.
Fearne Cotton looks like she's ready for a part in a Carry On film. Her being there backstage was a surprise. And I mean the sort of surprise you'd have when a beautifully wrapped, expensive appearing gift is delivered to your door and you're bubbling with excitement to know what's in it and you have to go through all those layers and layers of tissue paper and curly ribbons and glitter and those odd little scented sticks to find a severed head. Or something.
I do like the giant rubber ducks.
Hope the Killers win something... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Kings of Leon, you beat them. How could you?? :O
ETA: Take That in glasses? It looks like they're wearing cardigans. Yet still sexy somehow.
Hello! And hello to all my new friends, especially all of you wonderful people from the Being Human friend meme.
So, I felt it was about time I got to know about each of you, and I do mean each of you. Even if we haven't spoken for some time - or since we friended - I'd still like to know more about you so we can.
Now, I'm not certain where this meme originally came from as I took it off my cousin, and some of the questions are strange, but anyway - I digress - here it is:
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favourite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? And where?
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favourite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in a lift with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What colour eyes do you have?
23) Have you ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can?
25) If you won £100,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) Where's your favourite place to hang out?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
As I mentioned above, some are odd questions. But all relevant, I feel, especially numbers 5 and 24.
In other news, I just lost The Game.
IT'S SNOWING! IT HAS SNOWED! THE SNOW HAS SETTLED AND IS NOT MELTING INTO RIVERS OF SCUM! tantrauma
, was this you? Your interwebz must be more powerful than I originally gave them credit for. SNOW! I HAVE SNOW!
Will still have to go to work tomorrow because the bus service always runs when you don't want it to and stops when you need it. As is the nature of buses. Bloody bastard buses. Hate 'em.
Nooo! There's already a Merlin Big Bang/Nano community here
* which is halfway through its first run. How did I miss that? Now I feel silly for posting a poll asking people if they wanted to join one -- because there already was one!
Lots of people answered my poll though which is heartening after the ridiculous amount of fretting I did over it. At least I'm not the only one who didn't know a community for it already existed. So, what do I do now? Ignore my poll? Post and tell me people I'm not making the community? Direct them to a community which looks to be closed for sign-ups? Be really cruel and create the community anyway because I'm a selfish bitch at heart?
Haha, oh well.
Still want to participate in a Big Bang challenge. Know any others going? *itchy fingers**And what is a Gay Yenta Dragon? Or should that be obvious?
Here is a list of everything I've prepared for my Christmas:
Yes. Nothing. And I'm working right up till Christmas Eve's eve. Well done, me, well done. At least my secret santa fic gift is complete so I do have some priorities in the correct order of importance.